Right of withdrawal
1. We invite the user to read with particular attention to this article, which governs the right of withdrawal.
2. The right of withdrawal is the right of the Consumer to terminate the purchase contract without being obliged to provide a reason. If you purchased as a Professional, the right of withdrawal does not apply, unless otherwise agreed with the Seller. Possible exceptions to the right of withdrawal are set out in this article 7. If there are no exceptions to the right of withdrawal, this article 7 is fully applicable.
3. If you are a Consumer (and if no exceptions apply) you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of the Product without giving any reason and without incurring costs other than those provided for in this article within a period of fourteen calendar days (Cooling-Off Period). To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform the Seller, before the expiry of the Withdrawal Period, of your decision to withdraw. To this end, you can write to the Seller at the contact details indicated in the Foreword, or use the contact form on the Site. You have exercised your right of withdrawal within the Withdrawal Period if notice of the exercise of your right of withdrawal is sent by you before the expiration of the Withdrawal Period. Unless otherwise agreed, the direct costs of returning the Products shall be borne by the Consumer, as well as the responsibility for the transportation of the same. In case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the Product must be delivered at the Seller's premises, or at the different address communicated by the Seller. The Withdrawal Period expires after 14 days:
- in the case of an order for a single Product, from the day on which you or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by you, acquires physical possession of the Products;
- in the case of a Multiple Order with separate deliveries, from the day on which you or a third party other than the carrier and nominated by you takes physical possession of the last Product; or
- in the case of an order for delivery of a Product consisting of multiple lots or pieces, from the day on which you or a third party, other than the carrier and nominated by you, takes physical possession of the last lot or piece.
4. If the withdrawal is applicable, the Seller shall proceed to refund the Total Amount Due, including delivery costs, if applicable, without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 calendar days from the day on which the Seller was informed of the decision to withdraw from the contract. The refund will be made using the same payment instrument used for the initial transaction. In the event that the Products have been shipped using a carrier of the Consumer's choice and at the Consumer's expense, the Seller may suspend the refund until receipt of the Products or until the Consumer demonstrates that the Products have been returned, whichever is earlier. The Consumer is only responsible for the diminished value of the goods resulting from handling the Product in a manner different from that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product. The Product must in any case be kept, handled and inspected with normal diligence and returned intact, complete in all its parts, fully functional, accompanied by all the accessories and illustrative sheets, with the identification tags, labels and disposable seal, where present, still attached to the Product and intact and not tampered with, as well as perfectly suitable for its intended use and without signs of wear or dirt. Moreover, the withdrawal is applied to the Product in its entirety. It cannot therefore be exercised in relation to parts and/or accessories of the Product. In the event that the Product for which the withdrawal has been exercised has suffered a decrease in value resulting from a handling of the goods other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the Product, the Seller reserves the right to deduct from the amount of the refund an amount equal to this decrease in value. The Seller will give notice of this circumstance and of the consequent decrease in the refund amount, providing, if the refund has already been paid, the bank details for the payment of the amount due by the user due to the decrease in value of the Product. In the event that the withdrawal has not been exercised in accordance with the provisions of applicable law, it will not result in the termination of the contract and, consequently, will not entitle the user to any refund.
5. In light of the provisions above, the Seller believes it appropriate to point out that the costs of returning the Product will be at your expense and under your responsibility.